UMTSA 邁阿密大學台灣同學會 首頁 UMTSA 邁阿密大學台灣同學會
University of Miami, Taiwanese Student Association, 邁阿密台灣同學會
 
 ALBUM   常見問題常見問題   搜尋搜尋   會員列表會員列表   facebookfacebook 
 會員註冊會員註冊   個人資料個人資料   登入檢查您的私人訊息登入檢查您的私人訊息   登入登入 

有 5 筆資料符合您搜尋的條件
UMTSA 邁阿密大學台灣同學會 首頁
發表人 內容
  主題: 2004 UMTSA On-line Election 網路選舉
bruce1020

回覆: 17
觀看: 24013

發表版面: 活動公告/ Events & Activities   發表於: 2004-04-28, 11:21 pm   主題: 2004 UMTSA On-line Election 網路選舉
(周文偉) 投 (No.13陳佑甫) and (No.5張書豪 Shu-Hao Chang )
  主題: 報到
bruce1020

回覆: 10
觀看: 11285

發表版面: 自我介紹/Introduce Yourself   發表於: 2003-11-20, 2:22 am   主題: 報到
Hi 蘇長峙,
This is Bruce. Welcome to join the UM family. Here is my email
"bruce1020@mail.apol.com.tw". If you have any question regarding the school life or anything you want to ...
  主題: 建議新添購烤肉架乙個!
bruce1020

回覆: 6
觀看: 12722

發表版面: 問題及建議/Questions and Suggestoins   發表於: 2003-07-21, 11:03 pm   主題: I agree
Twisted Evil 但是只可下海不可上山, coz there is no mountain there......
  主題: Long time no see
bruce1020

回覆: 1
觀看: 4334

發表版面: 自我介紹/Introduce Yourself   發表於: 2003-07-21, 10:53 pm   主題: Long time no see
Shocked Hi everyone,

I'm Bruce. I think I have met some new students in Taiwan (actually two). If any of you still have some questions that u want to know, write me an email. I will try to hel ...
  主題: 又輸了
bruce1020

回覆: 2
觀看: 7071

發表版面: 閒聊、好康分享/Gossip   發表於: 2003-06-13, 11:44 pm   主題: 又輸了
Nets 該加油了, 別讓 Spurs 把冠軍抱走了.... Go Nets!!!! Evil or Very Mad
 
第1頁(共1頁)
所有的時間均為 GMT - 4 小時
前往:  

累積人數:       統計資料
Powered by phpBB © 2001 - 2005 phpBB Group
Theme ACID v. 2.0.18 par HEDONISM
正體中文語系由 phpbb-tw 維護製作