UMTSA 邁阿密大學台灣同學會 首頁 UMTSA 邁阿密大學台灣同學會
University of Miami, Taiwanese Student Association, 邁阿密台灣同學會
 
 ALBUM   常見問題常見問題   搜尋搜尋   會員列表會員列表   facebookfacebook 
 會員註冊會員註冊   個人資料個人資料   登入檢查您的私人訊息登入檢查您的私人訊息   登入登入 

Wanna see a baseball game? Tonight it is!

 
發表新主題   回覆主題    UMTSA 邁阿密大學台灣同學會 首頁 -> 活動公告/ Events & Activities
上一篇主題 :: 下一篇主題  
發表人 內容
wyang
Sometimes here
Sometimes here


註冊時間: 2003-06-01
文章: 47
來自: Taipei

發表發表於: 2003-07-02, 10:18 am    文章主題: Wanna see a baseball game? Tonight it is! 引言回覆

Tonight, Marlins will try to sweep the Braves.
Several of us are going to the Pro Player Stadium to enjoy the game. It's definitely going to be exciting! Let's see how Dontrelle Willis(8W1L), the superstar rookie, fight against the Horacio Ramirez(7W2L).
Cheers for Marlins and the special fireworks tonight!
Come join us!

Special offer today: $5.60 for outfield reservered seats.
We'll meet at stanford circle at 4pm.

Go Go Marlins! (They are really rolling now! They recently had 24W 13L)
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息 發送電子郵件 雅虎訊息通 MSN Messenger
Sleepy
Site Admin
Site Admin


註冊時間: 2003-05-26
文章: 139
來自: Taiwan

發表發表於: 2003-07-02, 11:37 am    文章主題: 引言回覆

I want to go, but I have a class in the evening...
Envy you so much... Crying or Very sad
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息 參觀發表人的個人網站 AIM Address MSN Messenger
shchiayu
Power User
Power User


註冊時間: 2003-05-26
文章: 124
來自: Coral Gables, Miami

發表發表於: 2003-07-02, 1:53 pm    文章主題: 引言回覆

I want to go, hope tonight weather is good
_________________
Chia-Yu Hsu

Welcome to visit my photo
Joey's Homepage:http://umsis.miami.edu/~chsu
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息 發送電子郵件 參觀發表人的個人網站 雅虎訊息通 MSN Messenger
Sleepy
Site Admin
Site Admin


註冊時間: 2003-05-26
文章: 139
來自: Taiwan

發表發表於: 2003-07-02, 10:12 pm    文章主題: 引言回覆

Crying or Very sad 延長到十三局,辛苦了那麼久,
結果這場竟然輸了...Crying or Very sad真是令人難過...
大概就是差在我沒有到場加油吧 Mad
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息 參觀發表人的個人網站 AIM Address MSN Messenger
wyang
Sometimes here
Sometimes here


註冊時間: 2003-06-01
文章: 47
來自: Taipei

發表發表於: 2003-07-03, 9:57 am    文章主題: 引言回覆

Sigh..since you know this is the reason,
remember to drop out of the class and go with us next time.

It's a pity they didn't win but is really a good game!
I believe everyone in the stadium enjoyed it very much.
By the way, this is the first time I've been a stadium that has over 30,000 attendance. I just can't feel any better!

I enjoyed the fireworks after the game too. Everything just fit perfect. Great to have you guys involved!!
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息 發送電子郵件 雅虎訊息通 MSN Messenger
從之前的文章開始顯示:   
發表新主題   回覆主題    UMTSA 邁阿密大學台灣同學會 首頁 -> 活動公告/ Events & Activities
所有的時間均為 GMT - 4 小時
第1頁(共1頁)

 
前往:  
您 無法 在這個版面發表文章
您 無法 在這個版面回覆文章
您 無法 在這個版面編輯文章
您 無法 在這個版面刪除文章
您 無法 在這個版面進行投票

累積人數:       統計資料
Powered by phpBB © 2001 - 2005 phpBB Group
Theme ACID v. 2.0.18 par HEDONISM
正體中文語系由 phpbb-tw 維護製作