| 上一篇主題 :: 下一篇主題 |
| 發表人 |
內容 |
shchiayu Power User


註冊時間: 2003-05-26 文章: 124 來自: Coral Gables, Miami
|
發表於: 2003-07-16, 4:09 pm 文章主題: 邁阿密大學台灣同學會線上說明會 |
|
|
大家好
我們預計這個週六(7/19)於網站舉辦線上說明會
歡迎大家一起來參加
協助新生解答疑惑
時間是邁阿密早上九點,也就是台灣時間晚上九點
請大家告訴大家喔 _________________ Chia-Yu Hsu
Welcome to visit my photo
Joey's Homepage:http://umsis.miami.edu/~chsu |
|
| 回頂端 |
|
 |
Sleepy Site Admin


註冊時間: 2003-05-26 文章: 139 來自: Taiwan
|
發表於: 2003-07-17, 3:54 pm 文章主題: |
|
|
Hello, I am sorry that I might not attend the online meeting on Saturday,
because I have two group meetings on Saturday morning and they are at 9:00 and 11:00 respectively.
Anyway, hope everyone could attent this online meeting enthusiastically,
know each other, and get useful information there. |
|
| 回頂端 |
|
 |
wyang Sometimes here


註冊時間: 2003-06-01 文章: 47 來自: Taipei
|
發表於: 2003-07-17, 6:51 pm 文章主題: |
|
|
Ask them to join us  |
|
| 回頂端 |
|
 |
Sleepy Site Admin


註冊時間: 2003-05-26 文章: 139 來自: Taiwan
|
發表於: 2003-07-18, 7:13 am 文章主題: |
|
|
| wyang 寫到: | Ask them to join us  |
I'd like to but who's gonna help me do my case??...ha |
|
| 回頂端 |
|
 |
|