UMTSA 邁阿密大學台灣同學會 首頁 UMTSA 邁阿密大學台灣同學會
University of Miami, Taiwanese Student Association, 邁阿密台灣同學會
 
 ALBUM   常見問題常見問題   搜尋搜尋   會員列表會員列表   facebookfacebook 
 會員註冊會員註冊   個人資料個人資料   登入檢查您的私人訊息登入檢查您的私人訊息   登入登入 

Let's Get FREE Marlins' Floppy Hat

 
發表新主題   回覆主題    UMTSA 邁阿密大學台灣同學會 首頁 -> 活動公告/ Events & Activities
上一篇主題 :: 下一篇主題  
發表人 內容
wyang
Sometimes here
Sometimes here


註冊時間: 2003-06-01
文章: 47
來自: Taipei

發表發表於: 2003-07-17, 8:51 pm    文章主題: Let's Get FREE Marlins' Floppy Hat 引言回覆

Hi guys,
Believe me, I'm getting lazy. Cool Here is what I planned to do this week. I would like to see any of you join us after the online session.

Saturday, July 19th 6:05 p.m.
First 15,000 fans will receive the popular Marlins Floppy Hat, presented by Sports Radio 560 WQAM and Power 96.

Pre-game Player Autograph Session for the first 100 fans at Gate F and H beginning at 4:55 p.m.

Budweiser Fiesta Latina
Live Latin band, Latin food, and dancing at the Gate G East Tent from 4:30 p.m. to 6 p.m.

Families and groups can take advantage of the CBS4 for $44 Family Pack! 4 tickets, 4 hot dogs, 4 Cokes, 4 bags of peanuts and 1 game program starting at only $44!


Plus, we planned to go around 3:20 p.m. Gear up, guys!
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息 發送電子郵件 雅虎訊息通 MSN Messenger
Sleepy
Site Admin
Site Admin


註冊時間: 2003-05-26
文章: 139
來自: Taiwan

發表發表於: 2003-07-18, 7:09 am    文章主題: 引言回覆

Yo, I'd like to go Smile Anybody else??
I believe there would be a good game on that day.Cool
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息 參觀發表人的個人網站 AIM Address MSN Messenger
從之前的文章開始顯示:   
發表新主題   回覆主題    UMTSA 邁阿密大學台灣同學會 首頁 -> 活動公告/ Events & Activities
所有的時間均為 GMT - 4 小時
第1頁(共1頁)

 
前往:  
您 無法 在這個版面發表文章
您 無法 在這個版面回覆文章
您 無法 在這個版面編輯文章
您 無法 在這個版面刪除文章
您 無法 在這個版面進行投票

累積人數:       統計資料
Powered by phpBB © 2001 - 2005 phpBB Group
Theme ACID v. 2.0.18 par HEDONISM
正體中文語系由 phpbb-tw 維護製作