| 上一篇主題 :: 下一篇主題 |
| 發表人 |
內容 |
nelson Sometimes here


註冊時間: 2003-06-17 文章: 26 來自: Miami
|
發表於: 2003-07-07, 4:10 pm 文章主題: Zo's Summer Groove 7 All-Star Basketball Game |
|
|
Zo's Summer Groove 7 All-Star Basketball Game. Zo's Summer Groove is hosted by Miami Heat superstar Alonzo Mourning and is one of the biggest charity events in South Florida. The All-Star Basketball Game is the grand finale to this weekend long event and will feature some of the top stars in the NBA today. Prior to the game, Zo will host a Block Party that will feature live music and entertainment from both local and national celebrities, as well as your favorite Miami DJ’s and radio personalities. There will also be interactive games, food and beverage booths, and fun for the whole family.
Sunday, July 13, 2003
Zo’s Block Party - 1:00 pm
All-Star Basketball Game - 6:00 pm
American Airlines Arena
I have 2 - 4 complimentary lower bowl tickets available. First come, first serve. Please reply. |
|
| 回頂端 |
|
 |
wyang Sometimes here


註冊時間: 2003-06-01 文章: 47 來自: Taipei
|
發表於: 2003-07-07, 11:36 pm 文章主題: |
|
|
Sounds like a great event!
Don't miss the big shot, guys.
Too bad that I have to work all afternoon in every Sunday.  |
|
| 回頂端 |
|
 |
Sleepy Site Admin


註冊時間: 2003-05-26 文章: 139 來自: Taiwan
|
發表於: 2003-07-08, 9:15 am 文章主題: |
|
|
I'd like to go, but I have an exam on Monday. That's why I haven't made up my mind if I would go...  |
|
| 回頂端 |
|
 |
Sleepy Site Admin


註冊時間: 2003-05-26 文章: 139 來自: Taiwan
|
發表於: 2003-07-08, 11:46 am 文章主題: |
|
|
Hello, Nelson, I decided to go...Please reserve one ticket for me.
Besides me, Chia-yu said that he'd like to go as well.
So...please reserve one for him as well, thanks  _________________
 |
|
| 回頂端 |
|
 |
|