UMTSA 邁阿密大學台灣同學會 首頁 UMTSA 邁阿密大學台灣同學會
University of Miami, Taiwanese Student Association, 邁阿密台灣同學會
 
 ALBUM   常見問題常見問題   搜尋搜尋   會員列表會員列表   facebookfacebook 
 會員註冊會員註冊   個人資料個人資料   登入檢查您的私人訊息登入檢查您的私人訊息   登入登入 

Zo's Summer Groove 7 All-Star Basketball Game

 
發表新主題   回覆主題    UMTSA 邁阿密大學台灣同學會 首頁 -> 活動公告/ Events & Activities
上一篇主題 :: 下一篇主題  
發表人 內容
nelson
Sometimes here
Sometimes here


註冊時間: 2003-06-17
文章: 26
來自: Miami

發表發表於: 2003-07-07, 4:10 pm    文章主題: Zo's Summer Groove 7 All-Star Basketball Game 引言回覆

Zo's Summer Groove 7 All-Star Basketball Game. Zo's Summer Groove is hosted by Miami Heat superstar Alonzo Mourning and is one of the biggest charity events in South Florida. The All-Star Basketball Game is the grand finale to this weekend long event and will feature some of the top stars in the NBA today. Prior to the game, Zo will host a Block Party that will feature live music and entertainment from both local and national celebrities, as well as your favorite Miami DJ’s and radio personalities. There will also be interactive games, food and beverage booths, and fun for the whole family.

Sunday, July 13, 2003
Zo’s Block Party - 1:00 pm
All-Star Basketball Game - 6:00 pm
American Airlines Arena

I have 2 - 4 complimentary lower bowl tickets available. First come, first serve. Please reply.
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息 發送電子郵件 MSN Messenger
wyang
Sometimes here
Sometimes here


註冊時間: 2003-06-01
文章: 47
來自: Taipei

發表發表於: 2003-07-07, 11:36 pm    文章主題: 引言回覆

Sounds like a great event! Very Happy
Don't miss the big shot, guys. Smile

Too bad that I have to work all afternoon in every Sunday. Sad
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息 發送電子郵件 雅虎訊息通 MSN Messenger
Sleepy
Site Admin
Site Admin


註冊時間: 2003-05-26
文章: 139
來自: Taiwan

發表發表於: 2003-07-08, 9:15 am    文章主題: 引言回覆

I'd like to go, but I have an exam on Monday. That's why I haven't made up my mind if I would go... Sad
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息 參觀發表人的個人網站 AIM Address MSN Messenger
Sleepy
Site Admin
Site Admin


註冊時間: 2003-05-26
文章: 139
來自: Taiwan

發表發表於: 2003-07-08, 11:46 am    文章主題: 引言回覆

Hello, Nelson, I decided to go...Please reserve one ticket for me.
Besides me, Chia-yu said that he'd like to go as well.
So...please reserve one for him as well, thanks Very Happy
_________________
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息 參觀發表人的個人網站 AIM Address MSN Messenger
從之前的文章開始顯示:   
發表新主題   回覆主題    UMTSA 邁阿密大學台灣同學會 首頁 -> 活動公告/ Events & Activities
所有的時間均為 GMT - 4 小時
第1頁(共1頁)

 
前往:  
您 無法 在這個版面發表文章
您 無法 在這個版面回覆文章
您 無法 在這個版面編輯文章
您 無法 在這個版面刪除文章
您 無法 在這個版面進行投票

累積人數:       統計資料
Powered by phpBB © 2001 - 2005 phpBB Group
Theme ACID v. 2.0.18 par HEDONISM
正體中文語系由 phpbb-tw 維護製作